Middelkoop Sheet Metal Brantford
Established in 2004, we are a commercial & industrial HVAC contractor located in Brantford, Ontario. We specialize in:
Custom sheet metal ductwork design & fabrication
Complete installation of dust collection systems & material handling
Exhaust & ventilation design build
Heating & air conditioning
Gas piping, TSSA certified gas fitters
Restaurant grease hoods to NFPA 96 compliance
We have a fully equipped sheet metal fabrication shop for custom & production orders. We stock materials from 28-gauge for residential fittings to 1/4-inch plate, stainless steel, galvanized & black iron.
Please note, our email address has changed to email@example.com
To provide technicians that will strive not only in exceptional customer service but will achieve high level quality that will exceed your expectations. Middelkoop Sheet Metal takes great pride in their work and have an in-depth understanding of airflow and the importance of proper duct design. We complete all of our jobs in a timely and professional manner.
Middelkoop Sheet Metal is an industrial contractor that serves processing and manufacturing customers in Brant County and beyond.
In business since 2004, MSM has provided quality metal fabrication and installation for commercial market place, in and around Southern Ontario
MSM is a fully equipped sheet metal fabrication shop for custom and production orders. We can fabricate using materials from 28 gauge residential fittings to 1/4 inch plate.
- 24 Hour 7 days a week emergency onsite callout (1-519-720-0880).
- Custom duct work fabrication and installation.
- Licensed gas fitting.
- On site sheet metal and fabrication work.
- Quality Craftsmanship. Precise Engineering. On Time Delivery.
- Design build.
- We provide short lead times and deliver product that exemplifies quality craftsmanship.
We supply and install :
- HVAC rooftop heating and cooling units.
- Makeup air units.
- Custom ductwork.
- Exhaust fans and fresh air louvres.
- Natural gas piping.
- Air conditioners.
- Restaurant grease hoods to NFPA 96 compliance.